Training near Palo Alto, California
Costs for group training in Palo Alto for the 4½ day CDSMP Master Training:
- $1700 per health professional, $1800 in 2018
- $1000 for a lay person with chronic disease
Included in this training is all instruction, one set of all materials, and lunch for 4 days and one evening banquet.
- $450.00 for Chronic Pain Self-Management Program
- $450.00 for Diabetes Self-Management Program
- $350.00 for Tomando Control de su Salud
- $350.00 for Programa de Manejo Personal de la Diabetes
- $350.00 for Positive Self-Management Program (HIV)
- $350.00 for Cancer Thriving & Surviving (CTS)
- $450.00 for Building Better Caregivers
(NOTE: Reduced fees apply for cross-training of Peer Leaders.)
We will update our existing programs every few years. When we update an existing program, we offer web-based update training for those who are already trained in that program.
(NOTE: Reduced fees apply to recently trained MTs)
There is a $100 fee per Peer Leader for enrollment in a Leader Refresher training webinar.
Training at Your Location
- 4½ day CDSMP, Tomando, English Diabetes, Spanish Diabetes, PSMP Master Training, or Chronic Pain Self-Management
- $10,000 paid to SMRC (Training fee)
- $6,000 paid directly to 2 T-Trainers ($3,000 each)
- 2-day cross-training (English Diabetes, Chronic Pain, Tomando, Spanish Diabetes, or Building Better Caregivers)
- $4,000 paid to SMRC (Training Fee)
- $2,400 paid directly to 2 trainers ($1,200 each)
- 1 day cross-training (Positive Self-Management)
- $2,000 paid to SMRC (Training fee)
- $1,200 paid directly to 2 trainers ($600 each)
Additional Costs for Off-Site Training
The organization contracting for the training will need to supply:
- Transportation, lodging, and per diem for two trainers
- Materials for all trainees. These include one book for each program, two manuals for each program, and a relaxation CD. All but the manuals can be purchased directly from Bull Publishing. SMRC will send the master copies for the manuals to the organization hosting the training for reproduction. Costs for books and CDs can be found on Bull Publishing's website.
- One full set of complete workshop charts for each program
- (Optional) One copy of the CDSMP provider video (for CDSMP training), available from Bull Publishing.
- Training in Spanish for chronic disease has one additional exercise CD, available from Bull Publishing.
A license must be purchased before training takes place. If your organization does not already hold one, go to our licensing page to learn more.