The Self-Management Resource Center is committed to protecting your privacy online.
To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used at the selfmanagementresource.com website.
- We will never sell or share your information.
- We do not store any credit card information.
- We may post photos of trainings on our Facebook page, but we will not use your name without your permission.
- If you are a trainer for our programs, your name and contact information will be posted on our private, password-protected trainers’ section of our site. If we are contacted by a licensed organization asking for trainers, we may provide that information.
- We use other providers (such as GoToTraining or SurveyGizmo) for some training registration, webinar training, list serves, and some surveys and reports. We ensure that any service provider that we use has rigorous privacy procedures in place.
- When you visit our site, we may collect personally identifiable information, including name, address, and email address, if you are one of our trainers or licensees. We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit many of our web pages, such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox), the type of operating system you are using (e.g., Windows 7), and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast).
- We may use hyperlinks on the Website which will redirect you to a social network if you click on the respective link. However, when you click on a social plug-in, such as Facebook’s “Like” button, Twitter’s “tweet” button or the Google+, that particular social network’s plugin will be activated and your browser will directly connect to that provider’s servers. If you do not use these buttons, none of your data will be sent to the respective social network’s plugin provider. So for example, when you click on the Facebook’s “Like” button on the Website, Facebook will receive your IP address, the browser version and screen resolution, and the operating system of the device you have used to access the Website. Settings regarding privacy protection can be found on the websites of these social networks and are not within our control.
How will we use your information?
- To process payments, licenses, training registration and requests for manuals, maintain the list serves and licensee and trainer online lists.
- To send you information about programs, training, trainer certification, or any updates related to these services.
- The name and contacts of all licensed organizations will be posted on the Evidence Based Leadership Council’s program finder. EBLC maintains these records for several other programs, as well.
- All information submitted from annual reports due under your license agreement or trainer certification will not be shared outside of the Self-Management Resource Center, except in aggregate form that is unidentifiable.
- If you are a Master Trainer, T-trainer or Certifying T-Trainer, your name and email will appear in our private trainer site, which requires a password to access. You will also be subscribed to the trainers’ list serve.
- Should a licensed organization ask us for Master Trainers in your area, we will pass on your name and email.
- We may use this information in the aggregate to analyze site usage.
- If we are required by law to do so.
Our Commitment to Security
We firmly believe that you should visit our site knowing that we will maintain your privacy. We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect online.
Self-Management Resource Center, LLC
Attn: Privacy Officer
711 Colorado Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Phone: (650) 242-8040